Psychic Medium & Animal Communicator
Pronouns – They/Them
Catherine is a Psychic-Medium and Animal Communicator who relies primarily on the skill of Spirit Channeling to help those in need. Because Catherine is able to HEAR, SEE and FEEL messages provided by animals, the deceased, and our Guides, there is no use of photos, objects, tarot cards, or other physical items normally associated with this profession. Indeed, when necessary, Catherine becomes the channel through which Spiritual Sources can communicate.
Born and raised in the USA, it is their Irish heritage to which they connect most in this type of work. However, it is their love and connection to animals which truly inspires them to develop their skills to help all people, animal, and natural elements of the world.
Catherine specializes in creating a bridge of communication between the human and non-human worlds so that people can better interact with the animals for whom they care as well as their own higher resources.
This has allowed Catherine to focus on aiding both people and animals who have experienced or are currently living with certain unwanted behavior patterns or emotional traumas.
Although Catherine has received numerous trainings and certifications in various practices (i.e. chakra balancing, crystal therapy, aromatherapy, palmistry, etc.) they do not claim mastery or take titles specific to cultures outside their own. Everything they have learned is, of course, a part of them and what they do. However, their way of expressing gratitude and respect towards their teachers is by acknowledging that taking classes is not the same as a lifetime of living, learning and understanding fully the tangible and intangible factors necessary to claim mastery.
- L.M.T. – Massage Therapist, Aveda Institute, 1999
- B.S. – Bachelors of Science Degree, Kinesiology, University of MN, 2002
- Healing Touch, Instructor Echo Bodine, 2003
- Palmistry, Instructor Kathryn Harwig, 2011
- Mediumship Studies, Instructor Kathryn Harwig, 2011
- R.M. – Reiki Master Certification, Jierasu Reiki (Eastern), Instructor Mel LLeras, 2012
- Advanced Mediumship Studies– 6 Month Workshop, Instructor Mel LLeras 2014
- Channeling Spirit Safety Course – Instructor Mel LLeras, 2015
- Spirit Guide Connection – Instructor Mel LLeras, 2015
- R.M. – Reiki Master Certification (Western), Instructor, Rachel Augusta, 2017
Who should work with Catherine?
You should seek to work with Catherine if:
- You are the guardian or caretaker of an animal seeking spiritual assistance on behavioral issues.
- You are the guardian or caretaker of an animal for whom you do not know their history, and doing so may help you better care for or understand their needs.
- You have experienced emotional trauma, have worked with a licensed therapist, but seek Spiritual advice on healing and moving forward.
- You have been experiencing strange “abilities” and would like to explore further.
- You have been experiencing strange dreams and would like to explore further.
- If you have general concerns about your pets and need help communicating with them.
Steps to work with Catherine
Step 1: Request an appointment thru our website. All sessions are delivered through Skype video phone calls.
$125 – 40 min
Step 2: After your appointment has been confirmed, you will receive an email with action items. You must complete these action items prior to your appointment. If they are not done prior to your appointment, you will be given time to complete them during your appointment. There will be no adjustments to length of session or payment made.
Note: Intake forms for Catherine are minimal – consisting only of the required consent form, first time client guidelines, and a few brief questions (contact info and pronoun usage). Catherine prefers to receive zero information to reach them prior to the appointment. For this reason, Catherine does not offer phone consultations to answer general questions. There is too high of a likelihood that information will be prematurely revealed to Catherine.
* Standard Appointment Rates: $125 – 40 min